Collection: The Naked Bee
Naked Bee's Story
The Naked Bee was founded on a simple principle – the idea that a business should give more than it takes. Naked Bee strives to create products that make a positive impact on both people and the planet. At The Naked Bee, they are passionate about this philosophy – that's why they choose to use only the safest and most responsible ingredients. They never use questionable preservatives like parabens, and they make everything in the USA to ensure this quality. All Naked Bee products are cruelty-free.
“All the good stuff, none of the bad stuff.”™ What does that mean? Well…
“All of the good stuff…
- 70% organic skin conditioning lotion and moisturizer for hand and body
Shampoo & Conditioner with honey and spirulina
- Triple milled oatmeal soap with saponified beeswax and guar gum
- Organic olive oil, honey and beeswax lip balm
…none of the bad stuff.”
- No propylene glycol or mineral oil
- No dyes or pigment
- No lauryl or laureth sulfate
- Absolutely NO animal testing… ever.